Vote Adam Colclough - Penkhull & Stoke 2021

Adam-Colclough-By-Election-Penkhull-2021

 

Penkhull and Boothen has been my home since 1983, it’s a very special place with a real sense of community. The difficult times we’ve endured over the past year have made it even more important to protect this.

As we emerge from the pandemic we must build back better. As your Green Party Councilor, I will dedicate myself to addressing these core issues that have previously hindered our communities:

 

  • Protect green spaces in the ward, including Bakewell Street and Richmond Street parks and opposing the development of the lower croft; whilst also supporting local rewilding efforts to aid our biodiversity and well-being needs.
  • Overseeing the required services and infrastructure needs for the new development of the former Royal Infirmary site.
  • Effectively acting on litter and fly-tipping problems across the ward.
  • With innovative planning, I aim to work close with council colleagues to bring investment back into Stoke town center, creating a brighter future for all residents and traders.
  • Tackling the problems caused by traffic and inconsiderate parking, and campaigning for improved public transport across the city. 

 

I am extremely proud to call myself a local resident. I determined to protect the great values and opportunities we have locally.

I am dedicated to defending local public services from unnecessary cuts, supporting the excellent work carried out by our local community groups across the ward, and to always using my position to ensure our area needs are adequately funded.


Our future starts with today,
#VoteGreen21


Learn more about Adam Colclough.